If you need early housing accommodations due to travel requirements for your orientation session, please fill out this form. Housing accommodations will be limited and on a first come first serve basis and will cost $27.00 per person per night.
- Please fill out this form if you need early housing accommodations due to travel requirements for your Orientation Session.
- Cost: $27 – This is in addition to the fee previously paid to attend orientation.
- Jester East, 201 E 21st Street, Austin, TX 78705
- Student may check in between 1 and 8 p.m. the day prior to the start of their orientation session.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
Once registered, how will I be able to check into my room?
You will be able to check into your room between 1 and 8 p.m. the day prior to the start of your orientation session. Check-in takes place at the Jester East front desk.
Do I have to register immediately upon completing registration for orientation?
No, however, there are limited spots which will fill on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Are there any orientation programs taking place the evening of my arrival?
No, orientation does not officially begin until the morning of your scheduled orientation session.
Where can I get food on the day of my arrival?
More information on campus dining locations and hours of operation can be found here: https://housing.utexas.edu/dining
There are other food options near campus. Food on this day is not included in your early move-in fee.