The mentorship program for Horns Helping Horns is designed to provide students of the program with an individualized connection at UT Austin. Our mentors come from all areas of campus including the Office of the Dean of Students, University Housing and Dining, Dell Medical School and advisors from various colleges. Mentors and mentees are matched at the beginning of the academic year and continue to meet on a monthly basis throughout the year. Mentors are also invited to various socials and events sponsored by Horns Helping Horns.
If you are a staff or faculty member who is interested in becoming a mentor for the Horns Helping Horns program, please contact New Student Services at email@example.com
- National Mentoring Resouce Center - Webinars
- National Mentoring Resource Center - Blogs
- Mentoring Someone with Imposter Syndrome
- The Three Pillars of Trama-Informed Care
- Texas Higher Education Foster Care Liaisons: Information & Reference Guide
- Five Effective Strategies for Mentoring Undergraduates: Students’ Perspectives