Join us for RISE 2023!
Reach new heights at RISE Summit 2023! RISE is a free conference for any first or second-year student who wants to strengthen their leadership skills, meet new people and develop strategies to succeed throughout their college career!
- If you're looking for academic resources to help make your next semester your best yet, RISE is for you!
- If you want to get more involved in extracurricular activities, RISE is for you!
- And if you're still trying to find your place here at UT Austin, RISE is for you!
RISE Summit is hosted from Tuesday, January 17 through Friday, January 20, 2023. The sessions and events are designed for students to attend in-between classes and their busy schedules. Students are not required to attend every session in order to participate; however, additional incentives will be given to those who show the most engagement!
Students will be able to choose from a variety of sessions including:
- Writing Effective Resumés
- Transitioning from High School Writing to College Writing
- A Longhorn's Guide to Financial Aid
- True Colors
- Career and Major Decisions: 5 Tips for Finding Your Path
Also Included are:
- Keynote Speaker
- One-on-one coaching discussing student involvement and resumé building
- College Meetings (representatives from each college will be present)
- Interactive workshops
- Small Group Meetings with students
- Social Events (Bowling, Yoga, and Coffee Chats)
- Lunch (one day) and daily refreshments
- RISE Summit Giveaways (RISE Mug, RISE Sticker, Texas Lanyard, Texas Tote, Longhorn Plush)
*Full schedule details will be released by January 6, 2023