Reflect on your first semester.
Inspire yourself through goal-setting.
Surpass your expectations for college.
Emerge with tools for success.
Join us for RISE 2022!
RISE Summit is a free conference for all first-year students, designed to strengthen your leadership skills and develop strategies to succeed throughout your college career! This year, RISE Summit will feature a virtual program on Thursday, January 13 from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- If you're looking for academic resources to help make your second semester your best yet, RISE is for you.
- If you want to get more involved in extracurricular activities, RISE is for you.
- And if you're still trying to find your place here at UT Austin, RISE is for you.
Students will be able to choose from a variety of sessions including:
- True Colors
- Career and Major Decisions: 5 Tips for Finding Your Path
- Writing Effective Resumes
- Connecting to Campus Clubs
- Transitioning from High School Writing to College Writing
- A Longhorn's Guide to Financial Aid
Also Included are:
- College Discussions (representatives from each college will be present)
- Small Group Meetings
- Social Events (Speedfriending and Game Night)
- RISE Summit Giveaway
- Chance to win big-ticket items (Bluetooth headphones, Smart Notebook, Fitness watch)
Full schedule can be found HERE.
RISE is presented by New Student Services in partnership with the Senate of College Councils.
If you have questions or need accommodations please contact New Student Services at email@example.com or (512)-471-3304.