Selecting Your Session/Date FAQ

Which orientation session should Path to Admission through Co-Enrollment (PACE) or UTeach ACCess students register for?  
If you are a PACE or UTeach ACCess student who is starting in the fall semester, you should attend a session in which your program is represented. A full list of which programs, colleges and schools attend each orientation session can be found below



Which orientation session should Coordinated Admission Program (CAP) participants register for? 
All students in the CAP program should sign up for a June/July session of Transfer Orientation. If you cannot attend a June/July session, you must attend the August Orientation.

Is there an orientation program for parents and families?
Yes, Family Orientation is separate from student orientation. Family orientation requires a separate registration process. You can find more information about Family Orientation at

If you did not find the answer to your question, please email